Monday, August 2, 2010

August starters

Hello world! *Hi Keiffy!* :P
I'm back. For this 1 post that is. Heh. Went shopping today. And did like a really productive shopping. Spent like $300 only on shopping! Well, $297.75 to be exact. (excluding meals, train ticket, etc) I shopped to the extend where I ran out of cash and had to use daddy's card! :S
Levi's was on clearance! I was about to pay for a pair of jeans, only to have found out that it is buy 1 free 1 on everything! My 1st pair of jeans was $99, and I already thought that it was cheap. Knowing that it is buy 1 free 1, it became SUPER cheap! Lol. And I got a couple of Tee-shirts for brother as well. :)
I could go on for shopping. But I better not. Haha. So after dinner, I met with Mel . Went to her place and we talked for hours! When it was 9 something, I was thinking, "ok, keep track of time to catch the train back". then it was 15minutes pass 10pm. Half way of the conversation, I told Mel that I should go soon coz it'll be 11++pm to be home. *tick tock tick tock* then it was 11pm! Shit, gotta go. 11.45pm train, and I reached home about 1.15am due to some disturbance of the train tracks, that I had to take the bus back to Frankston.
Anyhoo, mummy and brother came over during my semester break. There was another shopping then, which I also bought a lot. :P Didn't get to do much as they were here for only a week. Brought them to Great Ocean Road, Melbourne Aquarium, Heallesville Sanctuary, Eureka Tower, eat, eat, shopping, shopping and shopping. Haha. Unfortunately, the last day of their holiday was quite hectic. So I didn't get to take the pictures in the camera from brother. So I don't have any with me right now. Well actually, there is one picture, which is at my facebook profile. :)


So anyways, here's what's been left out..
Churos from Vic Market! I love these!
Uh oo.. Now I'm craving for it. :S

Booze Cruise in April. A just-nice weather for a cruise party.
Not too warm, not too cold. :)

Outing with Hui Sin after CY left.

AnZac day clubbing at Roxanne Parlour.

Eddy's visit! :)

Wad Tan Hoorrr!!! :D

Mambo at Eve Bar.

That's about it I guess. Others are like normal stuff such as random city outings, movies, dinners, poker nights. Oh, we had steamboat last Friday. :)
Hungry. I'm gonna go grab a Cornetto ice cream from my freezer now. Bye. :)

0 Spills: