Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long way to go?

Have I mentioned? I think more than a hundred times, that I love Miss Cheryl Andrea. Lol. Just a random note. I suddenly realised, that she was, is and going to be there with me during my ups and downs moments. Same as I to her. :) 7 years of being best friends to each other, we're still not bored of each other! Lol.
Of course, I love my girls as much too. Melody, Charis, Danica and Sher. ♥ ♥ ♥ I honestly do not know how life would be without you girls. How I might still be all innocent and too goodie good girl? HAHAHA! Friends forever babes! :)

Time's flying quickly. Just only, that Alex (Chu Kuan) was complaining that he suddenly realized he's old.
- Chu Kuan - says (1:46 AM):
yorrr quite old d lo i feel
just now i driving back
i was thinking to my self
omggg... 20 years old d
20 20 20 20202 2020202
DUA KOSONG
time to stop fucking around wasting time

See how he was panicking? LOL! Ok ok, not so funny actually. To think about it, 7 weeks of uni has passed. And, I'm still slacking! Really need to brush up my studies. Sem break's coming though. Hehehee. :P

On the other note, here I wanna wish congratulations to Alex Wong. The guy whom I met through rose online. As he, had just told me that he's going to be a daddy! I can say, that he is a noob soon-to-be father as this was the way he described his kid.
awkl the hensem says (1:51 AM):
my baby now only small dot duh
long way to go lol
I really can't imagine. Haha. A soon-to-be father, who still threatens me by saying he is going to squash all my toy plushies, as he puts it, "squish ur squshies". To former rose players who might be reading my blog, Alex is awkl.. :)

Oh, last note. Its the "ghost month" already. So people, please do be more carefull when you're out late night. And watch where you step! Nights!

0 Spills: