Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Come a lil closer

So..... Monday was a tiring day! Went shopping with Sher, Gavin, Alex and Brian. Odd, I know. Lol. But Gavin wanted to do a little shopping before he head off to UK next week. I'm gonna miss the guy. :(
Anyways, shopping was alright. Kind of tiring. But the company were great. :) And after shopping, we dropped Sher home, as her parents wanted her home, then went to LookOut point with JiaYih joining us too. Just for drinks and we headed back after as we were all dead tired. That's about it I guess.




HAHAHA! Don't ask!
You're better off NOT knowing.
LOL!

Edited.
Today, I mean yesterday. I guess just a normal Tuesday. Except that I was exceptionally tired and sleepy through out the whole day. I dozed off in CostInfo lecture while writing notes. Geng, I know. Hahaha. I didn't realised until my head dropped from my supporting palm. Nope, I didn't attracted any attention. :P
Stayed in uni even after my classes were finished. Why? CHEA YEE LAH! Lol. Had to stay back to finalize assignment and all. Ended up accompanying her for her MRM lecture. Oh, and did I mentioned? I almost "gek sei" CheaYee by my silly-ness. Haha. I was being rather annoying in MRM lecture, disturbing her and making silly comments. Lol. Went home after drinks, and I collapsed straight and slept through dinner. Now, I can't sleep. Teehee.

0 Spills: