Monday, November 30, 2009

Start of Summer break 09

Finally updating. LOL. Sorry guys. Have been busy. Hehe. So this post is about what I've been doing. Well half of it anyways. I practically rot at home after my exams while waiting for the others to finish theirs. It was horrible, as I've got no aim, nothing to do at all! Then the day came, where finally, Cheryl, Alex and Vincent finished their papers. We celebrated all together the first night with some Counter Strike and pool session at Asia Cafe.

Taken at Silva.
Pool. Didn't take any pic for CS as we were busy finding and killing each other. Lol.

The next day, KARAOKE!
The guys singing their heart out.
And us. :)
This was taken at some yamcha session. Trying to be Alex. LOL!

On the same night itself, which was Wednesday, we went to Mist Club. Coincidentally, it was the high school theme party. So we all got free glasses to look dorky. Haha.
The guys cam-whoring on their own! XD
The boss and his sexreatary!

Alright, so that's all for this post. I'm still in the midst of recovering from working at Zara warehouse. Was working with Cheryl, Alex, Vincent, Brian, Sher Ree, Sook Jean, Yin Foong and Seok Lee. It was tiring, and although I had to work on the 29th while everyone else had quit already, it was the best day among all. Lol. Not that its without you guys, its coz it was the day where least work had to be done and I made new friends. :D

Till the next update, please be patient with me. :)

0 Spills: