Sunday, October 25, 2009

State of Mind

I've been missing? For not that long what. I feel really tired nowadays. And my sleeping time turned regular again. I mean as in sleeping before 2am, and waking up earlier. Haha. Its a good thing see. Healthier. :)
Studying in uni is way more productive than at home. Honestly! Its Saturday and I slacked today. Haven't been studying at all. This is bad. :(
Exam's in like 4 days time! Good luck to everyone's who are going to sit for their exams too. Drink more water kay. Many are getting ill. I'm scared.

Is it me, or when its exam period, I always want to shop more. Haha. Well I guess shopping is the best cure for study stress. And I think mum feels my stress too. Coz today when I was about to pay for my shopping, brother came and told "mom said use card to pay". And my reply? "Of coz la. If not pay cash? Crazy!" Teeheheheh.
What? Releasing stress okay. Daddy always suggest to bring sis and I shopping on the weekends especially when exams are near. I love my parents. :)

Oh, my bag's spoiling already. :( And its not even 3months old! Stupid Seed bag can't support too many things in it. I'm so tempted to go look for a better bag. But I'm short of cash. Don't wanna invest in cheap bags already. Sigh.
I'm off to eat my ice cream and sink in depression and stress. LOL!
Good luck people. :)

3 Spills:

Anonymous said...

Your comment of "don't judge a book by its cover" is spot on. It reminded me of a speech I heard Diane Garnick give once. If you have never heard her speak, it's worth checking out the fan site:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diane-Garnick-Fan-Site/30099979536

Sher Ree said...

so fast spoilt? cheh stupid seed bag. i also wanna find for a bag too. :)

E-Laine said...

yeah. partly my fault i think. coz i threw my laptop all inside. hahaha.
new bag after exams maybe <3. heh.