Sunday, March 14, 2010

1st couple of weeks in Frankston

I am back! With internet access everyday now! :D Finally. Lol.

I've been up, down, left, right... Gosh, I'm tired. It's 2.09am now but I wanna update my blog. Orientation was... Great. I think. It felt like a beach party. Lol. They have free bbq brunch for the whole week. And one morning with pancake breakfast, which now is every Thursday. All free. :) Oh, and the best part, for Alex that is. Monash gives free beer with these bbqs! LOL!
Finally went to Melbourne city end of February. On Natalie's birthday! :) Just walked around there, nothing much. Just malls, shops... Window shopping...

And then, there was night drive to Mt Eliza... Looked at the rich houses at Frankston. Lol. Really nice place. :) My boss lives there. @_@

TIKI NIGHT! Organized by Monash Christian club.

After that was classes, work, groceries.... Till Cy comes to Melbourne! :P

0 Spills: