Monday, March 22, 2010

Cy in Melb

Okay, so its time for more updates. I've been either busy or lazy to write a new post. Teehee.
So where did I left off.... Oh yeah, when Cy came to Melbourne. This girl I must say, BAD INFLUENCE! Hehehe. Lets just hope she don't come across reading my blog. XD I'm just joking anyways. But hey, I'm never gonna go shopping with her again if I'm short of money. You just cant stop buying with her around! Lol. She'd be like, "eh nice, buy la.." or "eh cheap la, buy!" I faint first. Hahaha.
So this is she being in Melb.
I stayed over with her at Hui Sin's place for a couple of nights. *thanks gal!*
First time to Southern Cross DFO was with Nat, Cy and Hui Sin.
Karaoke in Melb costs $29 per person. Which is about RM 92!!!! I faint. Lol.

This was my DINNER for one night.
You can't even compare Malaysia's Wrapz with this.
Well I guess there food portion here is big everywhere!

And after, we were suppose to head to Seven. But the que was shocking! Damn, I should had taken a picture of it. Worst than when MOS first launched. I can't even describe it. Lol. So we ended up at Chorus.
There were more of us. But they missed the camera man. Oh well. :)

Train station at Melb central. She was going off to the airport and me back to Frankston.

So she was gone, and I was back to my quiet life in Peninsula. There's really nothing to do here. Literally! Besides the beach. But the sun is really hot and bad for skin. So we hardly go there.

Something to be proud of. Nat's and my 1st attempt on Western at home. :) Hehe.

And hey, our housemate brought us to some HongKong place for supper one night.
Ocean King at Glen Waverly. About 30minutes drive from my place.
Who knew that there are restaurants which open after 10pm. Lol.
Not so much of missing home food. :)

Muah~!

0 Spills: