Thursday, August 26, 2010

20th Birthday. :)

Time for an update~

I don't know if its me or what, but recently I've come across to many facebook status updates on flying. Either that or I've become more observant to those posts. Maybe should try it out just for the sake of trying after a couple of years in the working world? GL said that I should be more confident. Heh. Oh well... Still long time more to go. I'll probably change my mind after a year. Lol.
If you've been following my blog, you'll probably be bored of all the clubbing pictures huh. Well here's something new, I didn't go clubbing for my birthday! Lol.
GL was here for 1 night so we met and hung out on the 17th night till 18th noon. :) I'm really glad that I got to hang out with her. It's been since after high school! Was great catching up with good old times. Then it was dinner and drinks with uni friends. :)
(newly edited), PS: thanks for the pretty birthday gift GL! :)

:)

Greco's at Crowns. A lil expensive but... Yum.
Great place to have dessert and chill. :D

Mels

Touring alongside Yarra River. Lol.

High school peeps.
(I so wanna get a new cam~! Any suggestions?)

Some rice ball thing with cheese and bacon + spaghetti sauce over. :)
Degraves St.


My awesome wildberry birthday cheesecake from CheeseCake Shop.

'
And this is what you call picture perfect.

Thanks everyone, for making the effort to dinner and drinks.
You guys totally made my week!
♥ ♥

On the other note... I think I'm liking my part time job now more than studying. This is NOT GOOD! But at the same time, I'm too lazy to go to work as well. In fact, I think I'm too lazy to do anything. Hahaha. How like that? And I haven't been sleeping properly due to classes, assignments and work! It's still winter and I already can't wait for summer break. And looking forward to spring as well. I'm getting bored of winter. Lol.
4.25pm now. Time to get ready for work. Bye. :)

0 Spills: