Sunday, August 29, 2010

Officially overdid.

I.... am officially a sucker for shopping in Australia! So much for my parents worrying that I won't shop much here, seeing that I don't really shop back in Malaysia... Well think again! I overdid my budget for this month. Like alot alot!! And this is what I did..

This was that other time which I mentioned..

Today.

After shopping.
A pure coffee place called Sensory Lab.
Nat, Steven and Elan had these tester set.... I think daddy would enjoy this, being a coffee drinker and all.

After dinner... Fredo's!
They have Rocher, Snikers, Nutella, Cookies, Rum & Raisins, etc etc...
And of coz I couldn't resist ice cream! I had Rocher and HoneyComb! :D
And Steven said he's growing fatter everytime he's with me. Especially at work. Hahaha.

Well guys... Be prepared.. As I may or may not be rounder when I go back to Malaysia end of this year! GG.COM!
Now I'm afraid that my luggage would be overweight. Help? :s

2 Spills:

Sher Ree said...

OMG! So much shopping! I see aldo! And nine west! SHOES! And all you told me was perfume. =.=

E-Laine said...

Hahaha. Nola. Aldo is sandals only. And nine west is bag/clutch. :P