Friday, September 11, 2009

"My alcohol tolerance very high"

As said by the girl a couple of weeks ago on her birthday. We all doubted when she said it alright. Not like we don't know her. Hahaha. So we had dinner at Alexis, Bangsar. Cheryl, Mel, Mandy and I were erm... were 1hour+ late, Charis was mad! *Sorry darling!* She made us ate pickle as our punishment. Lol.

The loveliest birthday girl, Charis. :)


Us girls, and the guys.
Missing yet again: Danica Nayar!!
How smart that she actually mixed up the dates of Charis's birthday and her family dinner.
:(

After dinner, we went to this pub at Jaya1. I forgot what's it called. Hehe. Charis and Jem's other friends joined us. But as usual, the camwhores were mainly us. Lol.

This looks so like a family potrait to me. Don't you think so? Lol.








One flaming, one graveyard, and don't know how many cups of beer (maybe just 1).
And down she went~!
Still enjoying herself even though she was wasted!

The night was still young! Mel wanted to club. Friday night at MOS? Definitely dead. The four of us reached MOS at about 1.45am I think. About one hour before the club closes.


Attempt to make ourselves high once at the club: SUCCESS!!
Evil drink! Lol.


Cheryl insisted to post the 1st picture up.
You guys know how I don't really like drinking Stout rite.
But I guess once you're high, any alcohol tastes the same.
*Woops, terbocor.* Hehehe.


Definitely enjoyed ourselves. :)
Odd. Cheryl and I don't normally turn red after alcohol.

0 Spills: