Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gavin's off to UK :(

The guy's leaving today. Why is it that my guys are so fond of UK? First it was Dixon, now Gavin. :( You two fellows better treat me like a princess if I am able to go there next year! You better!
Saw Gav for the last time last night. Supposed to meet up with him. But he went to see me at McD instead (♥ ♥ ♥) as I was doing my work there with Alex, Brian and WeiHua. Vincent and another friend of Gav's were there too. I'm gonna miss him. :( Couldn't send him off to the airport as I've got assignment to complete. *Have a safe flight Gavin!!!*
P.S.: Time to get facebook Gav! I know you promised me that you would. I'm gonna bug you if you don't. Teeheehee.

My laptop now... smells like ciggs!! Thanks to the botak who smoked then touch my laptop. Eesh. Got to 'cleanse' my laptop one day. Lol. K la, time to get back to work! Love me. Hehe. :P

0 Spills: