Friday, September 25, 2009

Like I am

While having dinner at AC on Wednesday with brother, Cheryl and Alex, Cheryl suddenly suggested to go to Mist Club that night. And we did, like 2 hours later. Lol. Always last minute plan. Teehee.. Then, we decided to call Brian and see if he wanna join us. He tagged Joe Win and Wei Hua along too. Had a great time of course. :)



I think girls have been checking JoeWin out. Hahaha!
The 'so-called' angmoh. Lol.



Its already week10! Finals are near. :( But looking at the bright side? Sem break next week. :) Not that I've been studying anyways. hehe.
I was back at hometown during the Raya holidays. I always like going back there. :) The ride there and back wasn't that bad. Roads are just a lil congested. But not till the point of killing yourself in the car. Haha.


Cousin sister and brother. :)


This lil one, is one out of 8 of my nephews. Lol.
And the one in the next picture, is my cousin, his mom! :D


Mum and aunts.


Brother damn layan. Haha.
The kids all stick to him like glue whenever we're back there.


See what I mean? Lol.

Anyways, while I was at my hometown, I was suppose to start on my Cost Info assignment. I even brought my textbook, lecture notes and all. But, I ended up not doing anything until I was back at Subang. Went out for like few times till morning to McDs with friends to work on assignments, till the point where daddy kinda nagged me by saying I go out too much. *woops*

I'm gonna try to be a good girl for a couple of days maybe. hehehehe...

0 Spills: