Thursday, October 1, 2009

Get shaky

Yes yes, I know almost everyone's going about talking about the earthquake that affected Malaysia too. But I shall not start on that. Half of mid sem break just went by in a blink of an eye. I feel so guilty coz I didn't do anything productive. Teehee.
Went to Neway today with Nat, Alex, Eddy and Kok Hou. Sang our heart out for 3hours+. Yes, until the shake, which was about 6.17pm.


Eddy singing with full of emotions.
While Kok Hou was concentrating hard on the lyrics i think.
Plus the cam whorer? Lol.

So we were just sitting down, and Nat told Alex to stop shaking the chair. All of us looked at poor Alex who didn't do anything actually. Hahaha. So we stood up, and noticed that the ground was shaking too! For more than 10 seconds! Damn, we panicked and went outside the room. Other people who were at Neway all went out of their room. Some panicked till were screaming. So yeah, then Kok Hou checked twitter and all. Earthquake at Sumatra. 7.1 degree. Or was it 7.9? Damn!

I realised that I mostly blog only when I've got picture of outings. Nothing really much to say.
While some were at the Monash ball and some were at the Arthur's Day concert, I was having dinner with mum, brother, sister, mum's friends, son and daughters. :) A nice bonding session after so long. The tomyam seafood gave me a slight sore throat. :( Later that night, went yam cha with Wei Hua, Brian and his friend. After PapaRich at ss15 closed, we went to join dad and uncles, meeting up with Michelle and Alanna at Station1. A simple, and quiet Friday night. :)
Went for a movie with Brian, Vincent, Joe Win, Wei Hua and Ethan on Sunday night. Initially were Brian, Ethan and I. The rest joined the movie plan later on. Haha. "A Perfect Getaway", wasn't really a good movie. Well maybe partly coz we expected like some action-thiller kind of movie. But it ended up boring everyone. :(
Cheryl came over to study on Monday. Looking at her notes, gave me headache. Lol. Good luck babe, for your tests and assignments!
Today, as in Wednesday night. Went to oldtown for a drink with Sher, Alex and Kok Hou. While Brian too, was there, doing his work. Joe Win and Wei Hua joined us later. Well not really joined us, as they sat at another table. But they were there.

Hmm... So I guess that's about the outings without pictures. Mid sem break's about to end. Should start on my assignment already! Next afternoon that is. Good night for now.

0 Spills: